How to get to the SIS - practical information
- The 171 bus stops at the Pont de Sèvres metro station, the collège de Sèvres and in Chaville
The Sections Internationales de Sèvres et de Chaville are located very close to Paris and are easily reached by an excellent public transportation network.
Kindergarten-primary, collège de Sèvres and lycée Jean-Pierre Vernant
- Gare de Sèvres - Rive Gauche (the train station is a 7 minute walk from the collège and primary schools, and 10 minutes from the lycée) :
- 8 trains/hour from Montparnasse Station in Paris - of which 4 are express trains - 8 minute ride,
- 4 trains/hour from Versailles Chantiers Station - 10 minute ride.
- Gare de Sèvres-Ville d’Avray (the train station is a 17 minute walk from the lycée and 20 minutes from the collège or primary schools):
- 5 trains/hour from Versailles - Rive Droite Station - 7 minute ride,
- 4 trains/hour from Saint-Cloud Station - 6 minute ride,
- 4 trains/hour from Saint-Lazare Station in Paris - 21 minute ride.
- Metro line 9 (Pont de Sèvres) then 10 min. on the 171 bus
- Métro line 9, get off at Pont de Sèvres, then take bus 171 three stops to Mairie de Sèvres. At rush hour there is a bus every 6 minutes, otherwise they run every 8 to 10 minutes.
- Tramway T2 La Défense - Issy les Moulineaux : get off at Pont de Sèvres then there is a 10 min walk to the collège (or you can take the 171 bus two stops):
- 22 minutes from La Défense; frequency: a Tramway every 6 to 8 minutes.
- Bus 26 from la-Celle-Saint-Cloud, stopping in Vaucresson and Marnes-la-Coquette.
Collège Jean Moulin in Chaville
- Gare de Chaville - Rive Droite (the station is a 6 minute walk from the collège):
- 5 trains/hour from Versailles - Rive Droite Station - 6 minute ride,
- 4 trains/hour from Saint-Cloud Station - 7 minute ride,
- 4 trains/hour from Saint-Lazare Station in Paris - 22 minute ride.
- Gare de Chaville Rive gauche (the station is a 10 minute walk from the collège):
- 4 trains/hour from Montparnasse Station in Paris - 12 minute ride.
- Bus 171, get off at the stop "Puit sans Vin" . At rush hour there is a bus every 6 minutes, otherwise they run every 8 to 10 minutes, in addition you can also reach the collège on the local "red" and "blue" lines.
Primaire in Boulogne
- In the "Point du Jour" area, in Boulogne
- Near Paris, on the other side of the Boulevard Périphérique
- A few hundred meters away from the metro station Marcel Sembat in Boulogne
- A few blocks away from 126 and 289 bus stops
Dernière modification le 17-06-12 par